Located throughout New York City, Long Island, and Newark, New Jersey, our network of Business Outreach Centers, or BOCs, offers help, guidance, information, and support for your enterprise.
Entrepreneurship Assistance Centers
BOC’s Entrepreneurship Assistance Centers (EAC) provide bilingual instruction, training, technical assistance, and support services to new and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Each BOC Entrepreneurship Assistance Center supports entrepreneurs and small business owners through holistic training and hands-on coaching as well as ongoing and continued technical assistance to program graduates.
With Centers in the Bronx, Harlem, and Queens, BOC Network assists entrepreneurs and small business owners in developing business management skills, refining a business concept and business plan, early-stage marketing plans, and obtaining business financing.
In-depth services, including training, counseling, and assistance are offered in English and Spanish on:
- The feasibility of starting a business
- Refining a business concept and business plan
- Completing MWBE Certification Applications
- Business Mentor NY, a web-based volunteer mentor platform
- Established management principles and practices
- Product development and marketing
- Exporting, contract procurement and licensing
- Identifying and accessing capital and credit
- Understanding the power of networking to drive profits
- Learning how to leverage technology in a new or existing business
- Linkages to other small business services
BOC’s Entrepreneurship Assistance Centers are dedicated to:
- Increasing business ownership among minorities and women
- Building the capacity of minority and women-owned start-ups to transition to small-growth companies
- Increasing access to financing and expanded sales by minority and women-owned firms
- Creation of private-sector jobs
"I want to thank the Queens BOC for all the help they gave my husband and myself in going forward with our business."
Explore more programs
BOC can help with COVID-19 relief through loans, grants, and PPP forgiveness.
Providing access to capital, resources, and business opportunities through loans, business advice, and hands-on assistance.
The first state-of-the-art incubator and co-working space in the Hunts Point neighborhood of the South Bronx.
The New York MBDA Business Center promotes minority-owned businesses' access to contracts, financing, and strategic growth opportunities.
Find out how BOC can support