Located throughout New York City, Long Island, and Newark, New Jersey, our network of Business Outreach Centers, or BOCs, offers help, guidance, information, and support for your enterprise.
Fund Your Business
We’ll help you get ready for financing your business.
BOC Network will help identify affordable and flexible financing options, designed to increase the potential for your business’s acceleration, profitability, and growth. In addition, we also develop your capacity to avoid costly mistakes and overcome barriers to getting the financing you need.
We pair access to capital with practical knowledge and hands-on assistance, personalized to you and your business development. Whether you’re looking for a small business loan or contract financing, BOC Network has the tools to help you with:
- Preparing for Financing
- Credit Counseling and Financial Literacy
- Developing Financial Projections
- Matching your Financial Needs with Capital Sources
- Connecting with sources of financing for start-up, cash flow, and growth
- Gaining individualized pre-loan and post-loan assistance
BOC’s Entrepreneurship Assistance Centers (EAC) provide bilingual instruction, training, technical assistance, and support services to new and aspiring entrepreneurs.