Located throughout New York City, Long Island, and Newark, New Jersey, our network of Business Outreach Centers, or BOCs, offers help, guidance, information, and support for your enterprise.
Grow Your Business
We’ll help you identify and plan your next step in business.
If you are an established small business looking to take the next step, BOC Network business counselors will help you assess your business needs, develop an individualized plan, connect you to the necessary resources, and grow your business.
BOC Network provides multiple options to entrepreneurs for learning and growth. From one-on-one counseling to regular digital workshops, BOC has the tools to help you with:
- Strategic Planning
- M/W/DBE Certification
- Networking and Mentoring
- Management Coaching
- Financial Planning for Growth
- Technical Assistance
- Sales Strategies
- Doing Business Online
- Market access and procurement
- Selling to Government and Corporations
- Cyber Security and Technology Tools
- Project Management
- Real Estate and Relocation
- Succession Planning and Cooperative Business Ownership
- Business Recovery and Resiliency
- Industry-Specific Technical Assistance for Construction
BOC’s Entrepreneurship Assistance Centers (EAC) provide bilingual instruction, training, technical assistance, and support services to new and aspiring entrepreneurs.